KEAM or Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Courses is a state-level exam conducted by the CEE annually. This exam is for the aspirants who want to seek admission into engineering and pharmacy courses in institutions of Kerala. Recently, medical courses and medical-related courses will be held by NTA by an exam called NEET Exam 2020 .
Aspirants that are interested in writing KEAM can go through the exam pattern to have a better understanding before they appear for the actual exam:
- The total number of questions asked in the question paper is 120
- For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded to the aspirant whereas, for every wrong answer, one mark will get deducted from the total score
- There is negative marking in the Entrance Examination for Engineering
- Aspirants will get a whole 150 minutes to complete answering the paper.
- Weightage- 5:3:2 in the order of Mathematics, Physics, and then Chemistry.
- Can download Neet pg Admit card online
Career counseling in India
- IMTS INSTITUTE ( NOIDA )
- SRM University
- Centurion University of Technology and Management
- VIT-AP University
- KREA University
- Saveetha Amaravati University
- Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University
- The Global University
- North East Frontier Technical University
- Arunodaya University
- Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Science University
- Arunachal University of Studies
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Apex Professional University
- Himalayan University
- The Assam Kaziranga University
- Assam Don Bosco University
- Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya
- The Assam Royal Global University
- Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya
- Al-Karim University
- Dr C. V. Raman University
- Gopal Narayan Singh University
- Amity University
- Sandip University
- K K University
- Mata Gujri University
- K. Modi University
- Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University
- Aspirants must fulfill specific criteria to be eligible for writing the exam. Aspirants will not be allowed to write if they don’t comply to the following rules:
- The most basic certificate an aspirant must have to be allowed to write the exam is to have a valid pass certificate for 12th grade.
- OCI or POI aspirants can apply for KEAM as well
- The aspirant should be completing the age of 17 at any time during the year of the examination. There will not be any flexibility regarding the minimum age required to appear for this exam. There is no upper age limitation for aspirants interested in writing KEAM.
- The educational qualification required to write KEAM is different for the various engineering courses offered. The most basic criteria are the applying aspirant must have passed the 12th standard with the science subjects.
Do general category aspirants have to submit their Income Certificate as well?
Ans. If an aspirant wants concession in fee or a scholarship, they need to produce their certificate of income at this time of counseling. Otherwise, it will get disapproved.