(B.Arch) vs (B.Plan)
- The primary and first difference between Bachelor’s in Architecture and Bachelor’s in Planning is that Bachelor’s in Architecture deals with Single buildings in their 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional structure. In contrast, Bachelor’s in Planning focuses mainly on planning aspects.
- The second difference between Bachelor’s in Architecture and Bachelor’s in Planning is that Bachelor’s in Architecture is a five-year course, and Bachelor’s in Planning is a four-year course.
Between (M.Arch) and (M.Plan):
The main difference between masters in architecture and Masters in Planning is that masters in architecture teach you various things like landscape design, architecture conservation, urban design, etc. whereas Master in planning deals with the study in town planning, environmental planning, regional planning, etc.
The eligibility criteria vary from exam to exam.
JEE mains 2020 paper two by NTA
The national testing agency of India conducts an exam called the joint entrance exam main. This exam is conducted twice a year in January and April. You can take entry in bachelors in architecture and in bachelor’s in planning through this exam.
- Eligibility criteria for this exam are:The aspirant must have passed his/her 12th or any equivalent exam.
- The aspirant appearing for 12th exam can also apply
- The aspirant must have studied the subjects mathematics, physics, and Chemistry in his/her 12th standard for taking entry in bachelor’s in architecture.
- For a bachelor’s in planning, the aspirant must have studied mathematics in his/her 12th standard.
Career counseling in India
IMTS INSTITUTE ( NOIDA )
NATA by CoA
- is an exam called national aptitude test in architecture, which is conducted by architecture for the one who is willing to take entry in the course bachelors in architecture? This exam is conducted twice a year in April and July.
- eligibility criteria for National aptitude test in architecture is as follows:
- The aspirant must have scored more than 50% marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics individually or aggregate.
- The aspirant must have taken mathematics as a compulsory subject in his/ her 12th standard.
- The aspirant must have passed his/ her diploma exam with mathematics as a compulsory subject with more than 50% marks.
Top Architecture Colleges in India
The Top Architecture colleges in India are Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, New Delhi, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal, IIT Kharagpur, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Calicut, School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli, Anna University, BMS College of Architecture
Job Profiles After Architecture Coursess
The Job offers that are available after Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are Architecture engineer, Designer, Estate manager, Landscape architect, Structural engineer, CAD Technician, Construction Manager, Interior designer, Town planner