IGRUA Entrance Exam : The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) is a flying training institute in the country responsible for training personnel into becoming a commercial pilot. The institute conducts an IGRUA Entrance Exam once annually to shortlist the eligible aspirants for entry in CPL (Commercial Pilot License). The entry for the course granted based on the aspirants’ performance in the entrance test (Online Written Test), interview round, which is then followed by the Pilot Aptitude Test (PAT)/ Psychometric Test (PT).
The interested aspirants can apply for the IGRUA Entrance Test through the official portal of the institute. for some more university information , vmou , madurai kamaraj university, To be eligible for the course, aspirants must have completed the age of 17 years. For details regarding the eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, exam pattern, and admit card about the entrance test, aspirants get recommended to read the information given below.
Career counseling in India
- IMTS INSTITUTE ( NOIDA )
- An online Application form will be made available from the 1st week of March, 2020.
- The submission of Application form will last till the last week of April, 2020 for aspirants paying through bank-challan and 2nd week of May, 2020 for aspirants paying through the online portal.
- IGRAU will commence the issue of Admit Cards by the Last week of May, 2020.
- IGRAU Online Written Exam will get hosted by the 1st week of June, 2020.
- Interview Round and PAT(PAT)/ PT(PT) will begin by the 2nd week of July, 2020.
- The Results of the Selection process will be published on the website or sent through emails by the 3rd week of July, 2020.
- The Commitment Money shall get paid by the 1st week of August, 2020.
The IGRUAentrance exam predicted to get hosted by the First week of June, 2020 adhering to the exam held last year. The Akademi has set norms pertaining to the age and educational qualifications for entry.
- All the aspirants applying for the entrance exam must have completed 17 years of age.
- For the General category, aspirants must have cleared English at 10+2 exam with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Mathematics and Physics.
- For Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), aspirants must have cleared English at 10+2 exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics.
In case a reserved category aspirant fails to qualify the Online Written Test even after the 5% relaxation, then the seat will be de-reserved for General category aspirant.