The entire application process for the TS DEECET 2020 is online. Candidates can register themselves on the official website by entering their necessary personal information & academic details into the online portal.
Candidates will be required to submit relevant documents, including matriculation certificates, photograph and identity certificates.
Aspirants must submit the correct certificates about their identity, domicile, and reservations. The Dept. of School Education will verify these documents during the Admission & Counselling process.
The TS DEECET 2020 Exam is conducted entirely online as it is a computer-based test.
- According to regulations, aspirants may choose to take the exam in English, Telugu, or Urdu. The exam is multiple choice with no negative marking.
- The test will last for 2 hours, 30 minutes, and is worth 100 marks in total.
- The exam has seven sections: Maths, Physics, Biology, General Knowledge & Social Studies. The exam also has a compulsory English Language section and the optional Telugu or Urdu Language Section.
- Can Candidates from other states such as Andhra Pradesh apply
Ans: The TS DEECET 2020 is meant only for people from university in Telangana, and outsiders may not apply.
- Can candidates expect to appear in their 12th Board Intermediate Exams also apply?
Ans: Candidates can submit their proof of appearance during the Application Process.
- Is there any interview process in the TS DEECET 2020 examination process?
- where can i find distance education university information
Ans: Candidates will be able to secure admission into DIETs and ETTIs solely based on their examination scores.